Sunday, July 16, 2006

Quick Sunday post...

Good evening, blogophiles! This is gonna be a quick post, just so you don't think I've died or anything...

Val and I were released today from our calling in the nursery. We are bummed, but I figure we got to be in there twice as long as anyone else has been. It was 16+ months, so, we were fortunate. I was called to co-teach Sunday school in the 14-15 year old class. Nervous is an understatement. Val retains her calling in the Bear den in our ward.

It was 106 degrees yesterday, but Val and I braved the sun and went boating at Willard Bay with Marcy and Craig (sister and brother-in-law to Val). Craig's company was having their party there, so we went. The only thing I can say about the day, other than it was lots of fun, is: Work hard, play hard, hurt hard.

I'm tough. I can take it...

I think........ :D

0 comments: