Monday, June 25, 2007

A little too close...

...this happened about half a mile from work, at the Arby's I used to go to lunch at. It's on Redwood and 17th South. Apparently they tire-spiked Redwood to get him, after he killed a police officer at the U, car-jacked someone's Ford, then ran amok on I-15 and -215 at high speed.

Here is another link/photo of this...person. He's freaky lookin'.

All of this makes me want to conceal/carry more and more. That, and it makes me wonder about the state/efficacy of the justice department and its enforcement.

I also wonder why people who do this think they can get away from the law. Sure, you can get a fast car, but you can't outrun radio, can you?

Ben can appreciate this quote "It's not his fault that he can behave/society's made him go astray/perhaps if we're nice he'll go away."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He really couldn't help it
He didn't want to do it
He's under-privileged and abused
Perhaps, a little bit confused

Daishi said...

But, oh oh oh, OH OH OH!

Hey there, Johnny, you really don't fool me.
You get away with murder and you think it's funny.
You don't give a damn if we live or if we die..

But, oh oh oh, OH OH OH.

Hey there, Johnny boy, I hope you fry!