Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Blahs, blahs, and more blahs...

I don't really want to be here at work today. I'm not really sure why, though. I'm not mad at anyone. I just don't want to be here. I'd rather be at home playing games with my wife, sledding down 200 foot hills, reading a book, or something. Anything but being here. The weirdest thing is that I don't know why. maybe it's latent frustration about the move to upstairs. There just doesn't seem to be any time, or very little, to play the games I want, or to do the things I want to do. *sigh*

1 comments:

Vegan Valerie said...

I have noticed, my goo, that you have a lot of "blah" days. Many of your blog entries begin with a "blah". What exactly is the definition of "blah"? It doesn't sound very happy at all. What can we do so that you can stop having, as you term it, "blah" days?

Mmmmmmmmmwaaa!