Thursday, January 25, 2007

Um, yeah. If you put it in the microwave...

..and it's not wet, it's gonna burn.

I'm imagining someone tossing their dry sponge into a microwave, pushing in 5 minutes on high power and pressing start. Comic hilarity ensues.

"'Just wanted you to know that your article on microwaving sponges and scrubbers aroused my interest. However, when I put my sponge/scrubber into the microwave, it caught fire, smoked up the house, ruined my microwave, and pissed me off,' one correspondent wrote in an e-mail to Reuters."

Yet another sign of the apocalypse.

1 comments:

Daishi said...

Leah said: MUAH-HA-HA-AH-HA-AH-HA!!!! It's beautiful isn't it? I mean, if you have to specify on a frozen pizza box to cook before consuming, wouldn't you think about letting people know that the sponge has to be wet, and MAY be very hot after you cook it for 5minutes in the Microwave. IMAGINE THAT!! Pretty funny stuff