Friday, July 20, 2007

Ahhh, Friday...

...this thread got me thinking: Would I pay $100 million for a real lightsaber?

I know my brother-in-law Craig would, and I'd hope everyone would get in cortosis-weave bunkers when he does. But me, I don't know. It sure would be cool, even if I couldn't block bullets or anything.

I suppose, ultimately, it would be pretty useless. Cool, but not useful.

Have a fun weekend. Val and I are gonna play racquetball tonight. Whoo hoo!

And, Happy Birthday to my sweet mother-in-law today.

Bye!

PS Oh, and if you've been living under a rock and haven't heard, the last Harry Potter book comes out tomorrow. Go out and support a great author, if you want.

Update #2 - a cool qoute I heard this week that I like: Honesty is the highest form of love.

Indeed it is.

0 comments: