Thursday, November 06, 2008

The computer...

   All of my new computer stuff showed up yesterday, and I started the laborious task of getting it all together in to a working unit. You wouldn’t know it by looking on the outside, but there is a lot of effort that goes in to making a computer work; besides all the work to make the separate components, the last task is getting them all to work at the same time.

   I’ll take some pictures so that you are able to see the scope, grandeur and mess that goes in to making your own PC. It may take a while to upload them, but I’ll try.

   Other than that, there isn’t too much else that is vying for my attention right now.

   ...Except for my anniversary, which is tomorrow. It’s hard to believe that we have been married for 5 years now. I don’t know why Valerie puts up with me, as I screw up so often. I am grateful for her kindness towards me, and her laughter. I am glad she loves me, and I know that I am blessed because of it. She deserves better than I can give her...but I try.

   I love you, my precious treasure.

  

0 comments: