Tuesday, November 11, 2008

   The new computer is up and running, and is currently being stress tested to see if everything works. I’ll get pics of it, all done up, in a while.

   Your link for today is about being rude.

   Yeah, I know it’s from Oprah, but it’s a good article.

   Basically, rudeness stems from a lack of respect towards other people. Everyone has been rude at least once in their lives. Most people are rude because they are either selfish or stressed out. In my opinion, there is never any justification for poor behavior, ever. I know that the times I have been rude, I was also being selfish. I had/have no excuse. I have reasons, but they are pretty lame when analyzed by any sort of rational standard.

   The short version is: treat other people in a manner with which you would want to be treated. Don’t be mean. But, if you have to stand up for yourself, do so in a way that is firm and unyielding, but don’t be mean.

0 comments: