Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Gone For Good.....?

Contrary to popular opinion, I am not dead, or missing. As captain Picard said, "Reports of my assimilation are greatly exaggerated." I just haven't had anything interesting to say. Also, Val and I have been very busy since the weekend. Besides, since I haven't seen any other comments posted, I'm assuming that no one is reading any of this . That's OK.

We decided that we should move upstairs and vacate our place down in my mother-in-law's basement. So, we have been running up and down the stairs putting stuff up there. What fun, since I get to do most of the heavy lifting.

I think that's enough for one day. Until tomorrow...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it's nice to listen to what someone has to say (or read what they have to write) and not interject your own thoughts.

Daishi said...

fair enough. i just like it when people let me know what their opinions are.

Anonymous said...

If I have one on a topic you've brought up I'll certainly share it.

Vegan Valerie said...

Oh Jordan, I am so sorry that I have not been reading your site regularly. I know how happy it makes you to see that you have received feedback, and it seems that lately you haven't been recieving much of any. You must feel somewhat down about that.

But my dearest Goo, please know that I love you very much -- Know that I still love you deeply, even if I don't read your blog each and every day...