Monday, January 30, 2006

Weekend Stuff

I'm tired today at work, which isn't anything new. And, that's OK, since I had fun this weekend.

Friday night Val and I went dancing, and I didn't step on her foot even once. It helped that the waltz is simple and that I remembered a lot of the stuff we were being taught. Saturday we went sledding , to put to use that snow gear we bought at the start of the year. I will say this: I was so warm I sweated through my coat, which is a Columbia with an inner liner and then a shell. The only thing that was lacking was the glove situation. Fingerless, fold-over mittens just don't cut it in the snow. So, that's the next purchase being planned for for both of us.

I am currently enthralled with C&C:Renegade for the PC, and Pikmin for the 'Cube. Renegade is a FPS that is about 5 years old. It's still fun. I'm trying to beat Pikmin, so I don't get the wimpy ending this time.

I once again apologize for not posting more often. I'll try to find something blog-worthy each day, I promise.

1 comments:

Vegan Valerie said...

I too had fun last weekend, Jordan. You are a wonderful dancer! The waltz is very elegant with you for a partner. And sledding was so exciting! That hill was huge and scary!

Thank you for your eternal friendship, my Goo...

(Oh! and yes I agree, it will be nice to get some top-grade snow gloves!)

Mmmmmmwaa!