Tuesday, January 03, 2006

So sorry, old chap...

Please excuse my lack of communication over the extended weekend. I hope none of you were lonely.

Well, Val and I scored on Saturday. We got 2 pairs of snow-bibs, normally $80 per pair, for $50 for the 2, one for me, and one for her. We also got me a pair of snowboots for $40. All that is left is to get each of us an excellent pair of gloves, and our winter gear is set for the forseeable future. How nice!

New Years was nice, but it's always hard to come back to work. Speaking of work, Val started her new job today doing data entry for her brother-in-law's business. It's a transmission repair shop in Kaysville called Craig's Transmissions. So, if you have trannie trouble, give them a call @ 801.444.1171

I know, I know. Shameless plugging... If only it were sponsored... I'm out...

1 comments:

Vegan Valerie said...

Hooray for quality snow gear! Now all we need is a little lingering snow...

:)