Tuesday, May 09, 2006

5 finger discount...

I had the nastiest dream this morning.

My PS2 is about 5 years old. It either needs cleaning, or updating, or replacing. It's probably cheaper to get a new one than send it to someplace to get it cleaned. And, since it's all hardware, it can't be upgraded.

So. I was dreaming that I had actually stolen a PS2 from GameStop close to us in Centerville. I got caught, and I felt so terrible. It twisted me up inside.

I woke up, and my first thought of the day was "Whew! I didn't steal anything. I'm not in trouble. I'm still honest. Yay!"

But, this makes me wonder if I have a bit of a klepto streak in me that is being repressed. This is the first time I have dreamed something like this, so far as I know.

It certainly was disconcerting.

Bolt everything down!

1 comments:

Vegan Valerie said...

Thank heavens it was only a dream.
Sometimes, dreams sure can be irritating.

But I'm confused about one thing...
What is this "Bolt everything down!" sentence all about?

I love you, Goo! :)