Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Of pink puppies...







(no links)

I had a wierd dream this morning that someone had been kidnapped, and I had to find them. Somehow I dreamed that we found a pink puppy, whose name was....Ralph, I think. He had a long, daschund-like body with long hair, long ears, a perky-up tail with long hair, and his head was round, but with short hair. And he was ALL pink. Cutest thing I had ever seen.

He looked kind of like the cute guy up at the top there.

The really wierd part was that I had to put him in a cooler so we could take him along with us. He didn't want to be put in the cooler, so he tried to bite my fingers. But he wasn't strong enough to bite me hard, and just sorta ended up gumming my fingers. I ended up getting him in the cooler with the lid up, and he had lots of fun in there.





















What?

Don't look at me that way...Don't YOU ever have wierd dreams? OK then. Keep your eyes to yourself.

2 comments:

Vegan Valerie said...

Pink puppies! That's way super cute! And so is Cinnamoroll... :)

Daishi said...

I think YOU'RE cute!