Friday, December 02, 2005

I'm sick...

Well, it's official. As of 10.30 AM this morning, I am sick and stuck at work. Fridays are the worst days to get sick at work here. One of us is here at 3 AM, the other shows up at 7 AM, and I get here at 9 AM. Usually the person who is here at 3 is gone by 7.30. So, there is no one to cover for me, without it being unfair.

You know you are sick when you don't even have the energy to keep yourself upright in your seat. That's pretty bad, isn't it? And when coughs seem to come from the soles of your feet, that just makes it worse.

I'm not looking for a pity party, just trying to tell you how I feel. I hope no one else out there is feeling like this, because then I'll throw a pity party for you instead.

Have a good weekend! I'm out......Really, really out.

0 comments: