Monday, March 06, 2006

A few cards short...

Check this out first...

This guy has always seemed a bit...off. Too hi-energy, too derogatory, too weird. But, he's a good salesman, and all the people I know who have bought computers from him swear by them. I think this whole thing is kinda sad. Maybe he was a nut before, and it's only now coming to light, or he finally shot his mouth off too much. Regardless, all of the Totally Awesome computer places are closing down, which seems to be a very short-sighted move, in my relatively uneducated opinion. If I'd been CrazyDell, I'd have sold my interest in the company to an interested party for a large dollar amount and a guaranteed long term percentage of future profits. But, it's not my call. Unfortunately...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Between him and the CEO of Overstock.com, I can't help but wonder if someone goes around spiking the drinks of tech CEOs in Utah. Then again, my thoughts on businessmen in general isn't particularly flattering to them, even on a good day.

Vegan Valerie said...

Dell does seem to be a weird guy, doesn't he...
And I too think it is suprising and sad to see his business go.