Thursday, March 02, 2006

So much to do, and so little time...

I'm really sorry for not posting as much as I said I would. Last week was one of the worst here at work that I could remember, and since then, I've been trying to be more responsible here at work. That means that I sometimes forget to post in the afternoon.

There isn't much going on here in our corner of the Fauver empire. Life just seems to be getting busier and moving faster.

I can't really think of anything else to talk about right now, so I'll go. But, as always, if something comes up, I'll let you know...

1 comments:

Vegan Valerie said...

That sounds perfectly reasonable...

to me...

(As some of you may know, I am not what you might call a speedy-posting kind-of-person either, so I have no problem with the recent slowing of your message board. I mean after all, you still post a heck-of-a-lot faster that I do, which gives me very little room to complain.)

Most importantly Jordan, I love you very much, no matter how often you blog.
I love you un'blog'ditionally!

(I am silly...) :)