Monday, March 27, 2006

I feel happy! I feel happy! I feel...Oof!

Well, bloggers, another birthday has come and gone, and I have attained the age of 28. I'm not quite sure what to make of it, especially this morning. I feel like an old person. My neck hurts, my back aches, and my leg muscles are tight and hurt. Boo hoo....OK, enough blubbering from me.

However, on the flip side, I got some cool things for presents. I got 2 shirts from my wife, and my mother-in-law bought dinner. One shirt is a white HomestarRunner shirt, which I am wearing right now, and the other is a Pink Floyd shirt, with the prism from Dark Side of the Moon on the front. Rock On! The only downside was that it was Saturday, and as such, all of the usual Saturday stuff had to be done. But, it was still lotsa fun. I enjoyed it.

On a side note, most of my -in-law's have birthdays in March. 1 brother, and a grandma have a birthday this week. 2 brothers had a birthday last week. So, a busy birthday time!

Have a great day! I'm out...

1 comments:

Vegan Valerie said...

Hooray for birthdays!
I am glad you liked your gifts, my dearest.
I love you ever so much...