Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Incommunicado...

Good day, citizens! Sorry for having been unable to post for a few days. Blogger.com was experiencing some technical difficulties the past few days.

So...........Val and I went to see a play on Saturday that was a spoof about Star Wars and George Lucas. It was so hilarious, I laughed until I got a headache. I think the title was something like "Star Wars Episode MCCLXXIVIIII: The sequel to the prequels that were the sequels" It was great. Unfortunately, it ends this Saturday. If you wanna catch it, it's playing at the Desert Star Theater in Sandy. Here is their website, I think. I can't get to it here at work, so it may be wrong.

Also, last night Val and I went to the Republican party caucus for Centerville. It was very educational. It changed my opinion of the political process. I had thought, along with most of America, that "normal" people didn't have much say in what happens in politics. However, last night changed that opinion. All you need is to be a registered voter and show up once every 2 years to participate. The voters elect their representatives, and it goes from there. People do have a say in what happens, and it puts a personal face on what is going on.


That's it for right now. I'm out...

P.S. The "finish the rainbow" thing from the earlier post was me completing the rainbow of colors on the post. My first paragraph was in red, the 2nd in orange, etc. I was just finishing the rainbow.

Sorry for the confusion. "I won't inflict myself upon you any further." :)

1 comments:

Vegan Valerie said...

I also enjoyed the "star wars" play. It was very funny, wasn't it!

And Jordan, I too learned much about America's government at the neighborhood caucus meeting. Politics need not be overly confusing nor ineffective. Simply supporting one's local caucus could lead to real and positive change or stability, on both local and state levels.

(Personally, I still think that the word caucus sound like some sort of beetle or something.)

:)