Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Happy anniversary...

to Val and I. We've been married for 3 years today!

We went and voted, and then we went out to eat for the first time in 8 months. We found a place in SLC that makes vegan pizzas called Este Pizza (about 21st South and 840 East). It was excellent, and the people there were very friendly and helpful. Then we sang to Pink Floyd and the Pulse version of 'Dark Side of the Moon' all the way home. Played Scrabble, where she kicked my trash yet again. I think the final score was 187 to 129. Oh well...It was fun anyway.

Happy day, my goo. I love you so much!

2 comments:

Daishi said...

Leah said: How cool about the Vegan Pizza! What kind did you have and was it fabulous? I'm so happy for you, it must have been nice to step out for an evening. Ah, so Val is the Scrabble master?! Rock! Good Job you two.

Daishi said...

The pizza had mushrooms, peppers, olives, onions, tomatoes and vegan cheese. It was really yummy.

And yes, Val is the resident Scrabble master, even to rival Mom.

(Vader) Impressive...Most impressive (/Vader)