Monday, December 18, 2006

Just hold on to the stupid thing...!

Your gratuitous game link for the day...

You'd think that people wouldn't let go of their game controllers, even in the heat of the moment...

Then again, perhaps I'm not as excitable as other people.

I have made a decision about games and game consoles. From now on I'm not gonna buy a *new* console until the end of its generational cycle. I'll just save up money, and then when the new consoles come out, I'll pick up the old ones along with all the cool games that are out for them. This way I save money, avoid hardware recalls and destoyed HDTV's from flung Wiimotes.

So, with the Wii, 360 and the PS3 coming out last month, I would have bought a PS2/Xbox/GameCube, along with the games I wanted. But, I have a PS2 and 'Cube already, along with games. So my plan will be put into effect as of this moment.

0 comments: