Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Short and sweet...

Christmas was great. I got 7 games; Wild ARMs 3, 4, and Alter Code:F, Star Wars Podracer Revenge, Star Wars: Episode 3 and Lego Star Wars, all for the PS2. I also got SimCity 4 for the PC. And best of all, Val, her mom, her mom's friend and her Aunt Sandy banded together and refurbished my Cabbage Patch Kid. Sandy resewed all the stitching that had gone out over the years, Rosallyn got lots of cute clothes for him, and Val's mom brought it all together. But it was all Val's idea. And she was the mover and shaker of it.

I'm working nights, so I'm gonna stop, but I hope all of you enjoyed your Christmas.

3 comments:

Daishi said...

Leah said: Tommy got a make-over?! Jordan, that rocks! What a sweet idea, good job Val. I'm sorry I missed you on Christmas, and I was back to work yesterday with a bunch of crazy/overloaded/stressed customers, so I went home and crashed. Yep, simple as that. I went home yesterday and flopped on the couch.

When you called on Christmas, I was at my boss' having my first ever taste of prime rib(I know, I know) but, honestly, I'm still not sure what the big deal is about prime rib. But I tried it. I got your card yesterday and I LOVED the photo of you two. So cute Jord, it's on my fridge. Hopefully, you get the package I sent soon. I can't wait!!
I got a new stereo. I got some jewelry, a bracelet that's made of a bunch of lady-bugs linked together. A new RED blender. A huge candle. Hmmmm...the cats got a stocking full of new catnip filled mice and things, and Penny got some applesauce dog cookies shaped like gingerbread men/women, and a new stuffed octopus that grunts AND squeaks. She gets really aggravated when she shakes it and all the legs slap her in the face, too funny! Sooo, needless to say we made out like bandits! Oh, and I got The Little Mermaid on DVD remastered and Robin Hood too. YES!! Score

Daishi said...

Sounds like we both scored big. I'm hooked on Lego Star Wars. That game rocks!

Robin Hood is prolly my favorite Disney DVD, right ahead of Sword in the Stone, which I haven't been able to find on DVD.

We're glad you liked the picture, we had fun taking it. Out of 24 pictures, there were at least 4 that we could have used to send with the cards. By the way, did you like the stocking/teddy bear card we sent?

Vegan Valerie said...

Jordan, I am so glad that you loved your dear little refurbished Tommy Byron. I love you sweetheart. You are my Goo!