Monday, September 11, 2006

I have the power to see into the future, centuries into the future...

Thanks, Merlin.

Basically,
this article is a postulation on a possible future in the post 9/11 future. I don't know how accurate the article is, obviously, at predicting the future. But I hope that things work out for us.

I still remember that day, 5 years ago. I got home from school, unaware that anything had happened. My roommate then said something like "We're at war, or sumthin'." I remember watching someone jump out in order to avoid being incinerated. It was terrible to watch.

I remember something else that I said at the time..."Nuke 'em til they glow, shoot 'em in the dark, let God sort them out." Not Christ-like at all, but yet an accurate representation on how I felt at the time.

Right now, I'm just not sure what to do about all of the things I think are wrong in the world. Does one person really make a difference? I think we need Divine help in sorting out the mess that is the world right now. That one Person can make all the difference.

0 comments: