Friday, September 01, 2006

My namesake...


Daishi 90-ton Assault Mech


Oh yeah!! Let’s bring road rage to a whole new level! A vehicle like this would be ideal for trampling pesky neighbors, eliminating groundhogs and other troublesome varmints, and for taking over small third world countries on the weekends.

Here's the link of where I got this picture from. It's about halfway down the page. And the above paragraph is from that article. I like the groundhog reference.

By the way...even if their Christmas list is a bit dated(4 years old), I'd sure like to have that stuff.

Well, I decided that after almost a full year that I should show you what a Daishi looks like, since it is my blog name. For those of you familiar with the MechWarrior universe, the Daishi is a 90-ton Clan Assault Mech. I like them in MW4 cuz' they have the most weapon space available for its size.

Load up a couple of ER PPC's, 3 LB-20x AC's and some extra armor, and I'm ready to rock, rock on! It's slow, but devastatingly powerful, especially close up.

0 comments: