Wednesday, May 09, 2007

7.1 Megapixel goodness, finally!

There is the server rack, the AS400, the 2 printers we moved today, and the gaping hole they left on the floor. Look at all of that SPACE!

My desk at work with Blogger on my flat-screen, my blue cup of water and the picture of my hot Goo.

This is the computer room, looking through the door that we usually go in and out of. The door off to the right goes in to the warehouse. There is my green chair along the back wall, in the center.


And there is my supervisor Mark taking invoices off of the printer. The space behind him was cleared out today. There used to be 2 printers there, but the 3 of us(me, him and John) moved them out to make room for better, newer printers. Those will be coming in a month. Also, those are the work tables where we do just about everything, and the extreme fire hazard of about 100 boxes of paper stashed along the far wall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing - I've wondered for years what your office looks like.

Daishi said...

You're welcome. I'm glad I have something to finally share with.