Monday, May 07, 2007

What a weekend...

Val and I went to IF over the weekend, but had to come back as I had to teach a lesson on Sunday. We went up there with the express purpose of helping out with the back yard: transplanting flowers, trees, etc. and putting sod down. Unfortunately, it decided to snow Saturday A.M. , so we didn't work in the yard. Instead we moved things from downstairs into a storage shed. Some of those things sure were heavy.

Let's see...I got a new pair of shoes Thursday P.M. They're Earth shoes, and they're quite comfortable, at least as far as new shoes go. I used my baby-sitting money to pay for them.

On our way to IF we stopped in Layton, for a 10 minute trip into DI. We found a book that Val wanted, and I found ' Star Wars:Attack of the Clones'. Now I have all 3 books.

While in IF we found a couple of games that Val wanted: Legend of Zelda-4 Swords, and the MegaMan anniversary collection, both for the 'Cube. I also found a strategy guide for JetForce Gemini, which is an N64 game from about 10 years ago. I was surprised to find it for only $6.50. I also picked up Star Trek 3:The Search for Spock 2 disc set for $10. The best scene in there is when they take the Enterprise...

Yes, I am still a Trek geek. I like the music in that part. A lot.

Ummm. I can't really think of anything else that happened this weekend.

I need a real weekend again, soon. I have to work next Sunday, so the weekend will be short.

0 comments: