Wednesday, May 02, 2007

A few realizations...

First, I'm frustrated that when I need to get new scriptures, I'll only be able to get them in either real leather or bonded leather.

Grrrr. >:(

Second, I like exercising in the morning, especially when I push myself and sweat, because I feel good for the rest of the morning.

Third, I like being able to get into the pool after I exercise. Mmmmmmm. It feels so good. By the way, the pool is at 88 degrees now, so I don't freeze in the morning.

Fourth, I'm gonna need to start getting up at ~5 A.M. so that I can get all the stuff done that I want to in the morning. Things like exercising, hopping in to the pool, showering, playing games, eating breakfast and getting all of my stuff ready for work...

*whew*

That's a lot of stuff to do, now that I think about it...

Have a great day...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy Pardner! Have you looked on-line for scriptures, or are you just looking locally??
Have you ever tried water aerobics? I think it rocks that you have a pool. I also think that YOU rock and that I love you bunches Jordan! xoxoxoxox <3

Daishi said...

Yes, I looked online this morning. That's what the green link is to in the post.

It's frustrating. Can't they make large-print scriptures (which will fit my new scripture bag perfectly) without killing a cow?

Maybe water aerobics would work, but we'd need a gym membership so we could go in the winter if we wanted. We'll talk about it.

I have found out that swimming underwater with just my arms is a real work-out. If I wanted to buff up my arms, that's what I'd do.

Vegan Valerie said...

Jordan, thank you for exercising. You are such a good example to me. I hope that someday I'll have as much resolve to workout as you do. Mmmmmmmmwaa!

Anonymous said...

I think You're both rockn it! Sorry about your scriptures hunny. Keep up the good work though. Much love to you both
~Leah