Monday, May 14, 2007

I am so tired right now...

I worked for Taunya last night so she could have a scheduled day off for Mother's Day. The only problem with that is that when I got in to work, all of the AS400 order drivers were gone. This meant that we couldn't print any orders, call for invoices, run returns, etc. Everything was stopped. Apparently, some 'l-user' (say it together) tried to run a reorganization of our files, and didn't keep track of it. It never finished, and nothing ever came back up.I tried to get things going by starting things manually, but that didn't work. I called the help desk, and they tried to help, but things didn't start working until 9 or 10 P.M., after we restarted the sytem for the 2nd day in a row.

That's 6 FREAKIN' HOURS! Of hardly anything happening!

Long story short:I got home at 2.15 this morning, and I'm back at work today.

I think I'm gonna go to sleep at 8.30 or 9 tonight.

*feh*

0 comments: