Monday, April 03, 2006

Marvelous Monday!

Or not! I was late this morning for work, since a semi spilled a few porta-potties across I-15, and thus closed the freeway. It was certainly enough to make it a bad Monday.

Conference was good. Pres. Monson was in rare form Saturday night. I can't remember laughing that much in a session, ever. It was good to see Pres. Hinckley looking better.

Those of you who know me know that I am glad I have repented of my addictions. It's so much easier to live without the burdens of sin, guilt and sadness. That's not to say that the addictions are gone, but how much easier is it to remain vigilant when you are unburdened? That's how I was feeling Saturday morning. I was also extremely grateful for my wife, my goo, who loves me. I don't know where I'd be without her.

Thank you so much, Valerie, for your love. :)

1 comments:

Vegan Valerie said...

Jordan, you are certainly welcome.
I love to love you! You are my Goo!
Mmmmmmmwaa!