Tuesday, April 04, 2006

What a nice thing to say...................?

Well, my day has been a bit slow. I was feeling ambitious at about 12 this afternoon, and I went out to the warehouse to help them out. It was appreciated, and garnered a few disbelieving comments along the lines of "Computer room people actually working? I wanna see this." Disbelief notwithstanding, I have been feeling like being more helpful here at work, and I don't know why. Maybe it's my sub-conscious mind helping me to be more active so I shed some pounds...

Taunya, my co-worker, made a very interesting comment 5 minutes ago. She said that she was fortunate to work with 3 men, in this department, that are good-looking, mentally quick and amiable. Since there are only 4 of us, I knew she had to be incuding me. Before I go any further, I will state that Taunya is approaching 45, has 4 or 5 children, and is still married. I just thought it was an interesting comment, being unsolicited.

As my wife tells me, I am cute/handsome, but I expect her to say that. I'm sure she wouldn't have married me if she didn't think I was cute. I suppose that this is merely outside, independent confirmation that what Val says is true. It's still very difficult for me to believe.

Self-esteem issues, you know...

1 comments:

Vegan Valerie said...

You are cute, Jordan, very!