Wednesday, August 02, 2006

If only I had the money...

I'd buy some of this stuff.

Being a confessed Trek fan, this interests me. Not all of it. But, it would be fun to have a hand phaser from the later DS9 episodes, maybe even a type 3A compression rifle. (By the way, if you know what a 3A is, you are as much a Trek fan as I am. Congrats!)

On a different note, I downloaded my first 8 songs last night from ITunes. It was pretty easy, but now I need to create a music CD and then rip the tracks back in order to convert them to something compatible to my MD player. So, just a few steps more...

But, it was nice to listen to 'Holiday' by Green Day this morning, and to have a clear conscience about it!

Cuz' I'm sensitive...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are plenty of good, free, audio programs that will batch convert files for you. On a mac, I like Amadeus II. On a PC, I used GoldWave (though it's been many years since I've used a PC). You might search the following site for audio programs:

versiontracker.com

Daishi said...

Rock on! Thanks a lot. I'll check it out...