Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Ouch!

Heh....camping. I like camping. Every time we would play Counterstrike, I would be the sniper, especially on Aztec.

I took the day off yesterday, but it was anything but restful. Well, that's not entirely true.

Thursday of last week I won an hour-long massage, and I used it yesterday. Man, when I get wealthy enough, I'm gonna have one of those every day...

Then it was to the doctor to remove 5 moles off of my back and side. Getting the local anesthetic was the worst part. Invariably I would break out in a cold sweat every time he numbed me, and I almost said things no good boy like me is supposed to either know or say.

The other hard thing is that the biggest one he took from me, about the size of a dime, was on my right side. I sleep on that side, so it was a rather long night. I realized that I can't sleep on my back, nor on my tummy.

So, I'm back at work today, and my side feels kinda like I'm gonna pull my skin apart. Of course, that may be the band-aids sticking to the hair. I hate working with stitches. The good thing is that they will come out in 7-10 days.

I can make it a week, can't I?

0 comments: