Monday, October 23, 2006

Back from the land of the living...

"Hallelujah brother! I am here to comfort the sinner and return the stray lamb to the fold..."

Your Cat Ballou fix for the day...

I'm back from vacation. It was great to see Leah and Joel, and Eric. I wish I'd been able to get pictures, but we have no digital camera. Some day soon, though, we will.

Not much to report. A few complaints, but I'm not gonna voice them here or now.

I'll post a link later on today if it is warranted.

Bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cat Ballou - there's a movie I haven't seen in a long time. Ah, the memories.

Welcome back Jordan. You were missed.

Daishi said...

Good to be back. Although it is always hard to come back from a vacation to work. Takes a couple of days to get back in the swing...

I'm pretty sure I'll live though it though. :)