Wednesday, October 04, 2006

What!?! I'm only 55 minutes late...

Last Saturday, 23Sep06, Val and I found that one of my stitches had been left behind/ forgotten/overlooked. It was the one at the bottom of my right scapula (shoulder-blade). So, we had it taken out.

Well, this morning Val found another stitch in my lower back. I don't understand how she knew it was there, since it felt like a bump to me. But, the doctor pulled it and it was a stitch. As a precautionary measure we had him check all of the other places I got sewed up, and there were no other lingering stitches.

Now, before you send comments telling me to drop/sue my quack physician, I will tell you that he wasn't the one to take out the stitches. There was a med-school student who was helping him that day.

So, she missed some.

Annoying, but I'm not gonna scream about it.

And, happy day, my blood pressure is 110/80, which r00x0rz!

So, I was 55 minutes late.

0 comments: