Monday, October 09, 2006

Faceless serenity...

No, this isn't a post about the band Godsmack...

Your link for the day...

I think the last 2 paragraphs are indicative of the whole article:


"Back in Iowa, Henderson is enjoying spending more face-to-face time with his friends and less with his computer. He says his decision to quit MySpace and Facebook was a good one.
"I'm not sacrificing friends," he says, "because if a picture, some basic information about their life and a Web page is all my friendship has become, then there was nothing to sacrifice to begin with."


I suppose that friendship is a subjective term. Someone else might consider a photo, a web page and a brief description the basis of a friendship.

I prefer a deeper level of interaction from myself for those I call my friends...

0 comments: