Monday, November 07, 2005

2 Wonderful Years...

Good day, blogging citizens! First and most important things first. Today, 7 Nov 2005, marks the 2nd anniversary of my marriage to the angelic voiced beauty that is Valerie. I still find myself wondering what it is that she sees in me that is worth sticking with. I suppose that I must have some redeeming qualities that she sees. I am grateful to her. I can't imagine life with anyone else. She is so much a part of me now that to try and separate the parts of me from the parts of her is almost impossible. And even though I'm not perfect, (as anyone who knows me will say), she is still right there with me. It's kind of wierd. We have spent so little time apart in the 2.5 years that we have known each other. I think that we have spent something like 2 weeks apart in all that time. She is always there when I need her. I find it interesting that when she goes somewhere without me, be it to a family thing or something else, people invariably ask her where I am. I think that's a good thing. It means that my wife loves me enough to want to spend lots of time with me, and that other people notice. Isn't that great?

Only Valerie would help trim my goatee, help give me manicures, and basically help me be more refined in my appearance and grooming. Shes SO cute!

I love her so much. I hope that we are able to spend lots more time together. She is my goo, my angelic voiced one, my beauty. I love you, my sweetheart. I need you. <3


2 comments:

Vegan Valerie said...

Oh Jordan! You are my dearest one. I love you so much. Thank you for writing in your blog about me. It was very cute that you would mention that I trim your beard and give you manicures. I really like to do that for you. :)

I too am excited that today is our second anniversary. I wish the-very-best-of-another-year for us. I love you and know that you are right man for me, Jordan. Thank you for loving me so deeply, Goo, thank you...

Vegan Valerie said...

Another comment...

I was scanning down your sidebar and suddenly noticed that the link to Ben's blog has been erased. What does this mean? Let me know.

All my love to you, Dearest.