Monday, November 21, 2005

What is "Goo" ?

I've gotten a few emails from you guys asking what "goo" means.

"Well, I'll tell you..."

"He's going to tell, he's going to tell..."

"No! Stop that! No singing!"

Those of you who know me know I am a bit........overweight. Not obscenely so, but more than I want. But, my wife loves me anyway. So, about a year ago, I was voicing my opinion about how I looked. I believe it was a statement to the effect that "I'm fat, and I don't like how I look." Valerie promptly said that I have "goo fat" and that I was/am cute, and she loves me the way I am. So, "goo" became our pet name for each other. We think it's unique, and we like to say it to each other.

So, that's how "goo" came to be...

This has been a public service announcement brought to you in part by viewers like you. (I took that "public service" thing from Ben. I hope he will forgive my theft.

1 comments:

Vegan Valerie said...

What a cute little summary about the "goo" title. And who better to write it than a cute Jordan-goo! I love you, Sweetheart...