Tuesday, November 22, 2005

28 Hours?

I thought that this was an interesting article. I can't imagine sitting around for more than an hour for anything. Not that I'm really impatient, but I can think of better things to do with my time than sit outside in the winter and be cold. I guess I'm not as much of a gamer as I thought. That, and $400 for a game console seems asinine. However, I remember paying about $300 for my PS2 not 4 years ago. So, maybe I'm a bit smarter now to wait for the price to drop.

On other digital topics, a virus warning has been released, again warning people to be aware of what they are opening on their e-mails. Here's what I got about it this morning: We have become aware of a number of viruses that are being spread via email attachments. The return address on the emails changes; however, the subject lines tend to be consistent and include the following:

Paris Hilton & Nicol
You visit illegal we....
Your IP was logged
Mail delivery failed
Hi i've a new mail address

There may be others. If you receive these or similar emails, please do not open the attachment -- delete the email immediately.


So, make sure you know who it is that you are getting e-mail from. If you don't know the person sending you mail, go ahead and delete it. Better safe than sorry...

1 comments:

Vegan Valerie said...

Good advice about e-mail saftey, Honey.
I love you...