Monday, November 14, 2005

Monday Morning.....News?

Sorry for not posting on Friday. I was really busy here at work, and I didn't remember to post anything until I was half-way home.

I hope everyone's weekend was fun. Mine was busy. Ever since Val accepted a calling to be in the Cub Scouts, Sundays have become lots more busy. With double choir practice for the ward and the stake, Cub planning meetings and various birthday celebrations and such, weekends don't have much time for sitting around and relaxing. Oh well, such are the sacrifices for helping others. :)

Well, for anyone who is interested in my video game progression, I finally beat Castlevania: Lament of Innocence for the PS2 on hard mode this morning. What fun! I'm gonna try beating it with the other playable character, a vampire, next. Then, I don't know what I'll do, but I'm sure I'll think of something.

Sometime this week, I'll post as to why I like fall/winter more than any other season of the year. Wow, riveting stuff, isn't it?

0 comments: