Friday, November 18, 2005

Fast and Furious Friday

Good day, fellow-citizens! Today at work I am by myself. So, accordingly, I am taking this lull in the storm to post a little something for your viewing/reading pleasure.

It has been a very busy week. Between coming home from work, exercising (~30 minutes), dinner (~1 hour, at least), scripture reading(~30 minutes), and any meetings for church callings, there hasn't been time enough for much of anything else, except sleep.

There is an individual who has been trying to get a hold of me this week, and I have been unable to adequately respond to him. I did leave a voice mail on his cell phone explaining why I didn't answer the phone (reading scriptures), but I wanted to apologize to him. I hope he doesn't think I'm trying to avoid him. I'm sorry, Ben.

That's all I have for right now. If I get a chance later, I'll post something else. Have a great weekend, gente del mundo (people of the world).

1 comments:

Vegan Valerie said...

That was a very busy week, wasn't it! Mmmmmmmmmmwaa!