Monday, November 28, 2005

'twas the week after Thanksgiving...

It's Monday, bloggers, and for most of us, that means it's time to go back to work. Some of you lucky ones don't have to work, and some others do nothing but stay at work.

Well, I don't have much to say right now except to report on my Thanksgiving antics. I am pleased to report that I didn't stuff myself to the point of near-regurgitation, as I have done on previous occasions. I am also pleased to report that my wife is getting better by the day. Val and her brother, Josh, have a Star Wars card game somewhat akin to the game Magic:The Gathering. It's kinda old, from 1996, but Val and I started playing the starter pack the week before Thanksgiving, and aside from having a few procedural questions, it's really fun. I've become hooked on it. I know that again proclaims that I am a nerd/geek, but it's fun, I like it, and by golly I'm gonna play it!

I have nothing else to blog about right now, but if I think of something later, rest assured that I will let you know about it. I'm out...

1 comments:

Vegan Valerie said...

But Jordan, you are my nerd/geek! I love you and I love to play the Star Wars card game with you. By golly, we'll play it as much as we can! :)