Tuesday, November 01, 2005

NEVER!

My friend Ben is deciding to stop posting on his site. No! It can't be true! Say it isn't so!

Besides being shocked, dismayed, saddened and bewildered, I'm also worried. I don't want him to go. His site is one of the few/elect sites that I check multiple times each day to see what is going on with him. I've always found him and the things he says/thinks to be entertaining, informative, and occasionally, educational. To put it simply, if he closes his site down, I feel like I will be losing access to the mind, opinions and knowledge of someone I am friends with, who I trust, and who is a sounding board for my own opinions. It will be a travesty and tragedy if he stops, almost akin to the Earth stopping its rotation.

I urge everyone who reads this post to go to Ben's site, click on the comments entry for his post of 31 Oct 2005 titled "Results of the naming contest, and other news related to the site" and leave honest feedback as to what you think of his site.

I hope he reconsiders, and re-evaluates his impact on our lives. Because to me, he is important.

0 comments: