Tuesday, November 01, 2005

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

My eyes feel like they should still be sleeping. I was in this exact same place less than 10 hours ago, and it doesn't feel any better than it did last night. Oh well.

Another Halloween has passed, and I missed it. I usually don't find 'ween very exciting or entertaining. I suppose that I am turning into a grumpy old man. However, this year I was looking forward to seeing the little ones from nursery in their costumes. I suppose, like most sports teams, I can always say "There's always next year".

Not much else happening right now. But, as always, if something happening happens, I'll fire up the blog and post. I'm out...

1 comments:

Vegan Valerie said...

Jordan, I am so sorry that you are tired. I love you and want you to feel vital and alive. So to help, tonight, I will fix you a yummy dinner and get you to bed on time. Hang in there, buddy.
I am so pleased with you, Goo!