Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Day of Devils.......Yeah, right.

So, today is the infamous 06.06.06. It happens every 100 years, and most people freak out about it. I admit to being a bit superstitious, but to say that the 'AntiChrist' is gonna be born today seems ludicrous. That, or that the world will end today is also laughable. I remember hearing something like that while I was in my 2nd area in Argentina. That was 8 years ago. Guess what? World's still here.

I figure that if the world ends today, that I can say that I have done lots better lately than the prior 15 years of my life. Not stellar, but better. So, room for improvement. I'll do better.

The only thing that occurs to me at this point is to go home and read the book of Revelations, along with any inspired commentary I can find to help shed light on this most confusing of issues.


I figure something by James E. Talmage or Bruce R.

What a bunch of crap this fear/superstition stuff is!

0 comments: