Monday, June 05, 2006

Somewhat random musings...

Chek this out...

I suppose it would be helpful if restaurants would limit their portions. But, why can't people eat more compassionately/healthier?

If you stopped eating meat, eggs and milk, wouldn't your intake of heart-clogging saturated fat drop precipitously? Wouldn't your waist size start dropping? Why is it other people's responsibility to moderate how much Americans eat? Are they incapable of taking action for themselves? Or, in the end, does it finally come down to the mania for not having to take responsibility for our own actions...? Of course it doescome down to that...

On a different note, I registered at my graduating class' website. My 10 year reunion is coming up. I can't believe it's been 10 years already. As with my mission site, I urge everyone who wants to to sign up. That way, if you ever want to know what is happening, you can be informed. Of course, those of you who don't want to be reminded of high school, you don't have to do jack-diddly squat. Go ahead and wallow in your ignorance.

0 comments: