Monday, June 12, 2006

Fuel of the Future...

Good Monday, fellow-citizens!

I'm really tired today. The weekend was long, but not in a good way. Lots to do, and not a lot of time to do it.

For your Joel update: He was made ZL (zone leader) last week and transferred out of Chapel Hill. Not much else from him this week. He is having a fun time, and apparently learning and growing a lot.

I think this place is the first in what is sure to be a growing trend, especially as gas prices continue to rise. We all know it's gonna happen, don't we? Of course we do.

I'd like to have a car that burns E85 , biodiesel or something like that. I'd gladly pay extra for it, since any extra paid would be made up in the fuel savings later on down the road. I'm getting to the point, I think, that good gas mileage is more important than sportiness or quickness. I'm gonna drive my Jetta into the ground, and the next car I get will have to have some guts. But, a turbo or supercharger and things like that won't be necessary. Good mileage, roomy interior, etc. will be more important.

That's about all I have for my Monday.

I'm out...

0 comments: