Friday, June 09, 2006

Raining domesticated 4-legged felines and canines...

Yesterday, on our way over to Tressa's (one of Val's cousins), it started raining so hard that visibility went from ~100 feet to nothing in 1 or 2 seconds. I've seen some nasty rain, especially walking in it in Argentina, but I've never seen anything like this. I got out of the car and sprinted to the porch, but to no avail. I was practically soaked.

The movie Cars comes out today. I'm impressed with Pixar and their story-writing staff. They are batting 1.000 so far. Val and I are gonna go see it next week.

My brother-in-law Josh and Karin get married tomorrow. Those of you who know me know how I feel, so I won't belabor my point. Tomorrow promises to be a very long day.

Not much else to report.

Have a good weekend! I'm out...

0 comments: